Sunday, November 25, 2012

Make Something Monday

   I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and if you're a Black Friday shopper, you got all the deals you wanted. I spent Black Friday cooking, as my family was coming to my house that Saturday for our Thanksgiving dinner. We had a wonderful time and ate like the pigs we are.

   It was another wonderful week (or two, actually. I think I missed a post and will add stuff from last week. Oopsie!) in my digi scrap life! I love this hobby of mine!

Full-size image and credits here

Full-size image and credits here

Full-size image and credits here

Full-size image and credits here

Full-size image and credits here

Full-size image and credits here

Full-size image and credits here

Full-size image and credits here

Full-size image and credits here

No comments:

Post a Comment