Thursday, December 9, 2010

Which is better? Part deux

 I redid another scrap page. I think this one's pretty obvious as to which is the older and which is the newer, but I'd love to hear which you like better, and maybe even why.

#1

#2
Credits:
Vintage Florals by Shabby Princess

  I think I tried a little too hard on this one and I don't really love either page. Which is a shame, because the photos are amazing. They are done by my photographer I have on retainer (LOL), Valerie, at the Sweet Life Images. These pictures seem like they were so long ago! Maylee looks so little...she's such a big girl now. Anyway, I'd love some feedback.

1 comment:

  1. I love the layouts of both of them! They are all fantastic photos too!! My only problem with either, is this.. On the top one, two photos are warm toned and two are more cooled toned which is fine when each photo is standing alone, but combined I think it throws it off just a tad. I don't know how you feel about the chocolately black and white (sepia is something different in my opinion) but I think it would look amazing with the second background. Just my two cents.:)

    ReplyDelete