Sunday, January 30, 2011

Me 'n my hunny

Just a quick post to show you my latest LO. This is for the Shabby Princess template #8 challenge. 

You all know how in love with my husband I still am (I know...barf). He and Maylee are my favorite subjects to scrap, of course! This year, I've vowed to be in more pictures, so I'll have more pages with me in them, too (as much as I hate that!). So without further ado, here 'tis!

Credits:
Yours Truly by Shabby Princess
Font: Pea Devon


  Isn't he just the cutest! I know, I know, I'm shutting up now.


2 comments:

  1. I have one of those sickeningly sweet relationships with my husband too, we've been married almost 33 years, and my friends still gag when they see us together! Lucky for all of us! Cute layout. Now, if only I could bring myself to take more pictures with me in them....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see a theme here...pucker up, Honey!

    ReplyDelete