Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day (or week) of the dead

  I'm sick. Seems like I've been sick a lot, but really, I don't get sick all that much. I had a sinus infection that came on full force in just a couple of days. I'm pretty miserable. The coughing and wheezing this time around and really bad. I haven't slept in days. I'm running on about 4 hours of sleep in 4 days. Yeah, I'm tired. I can't wait to have a good night's sleep!

  Wanted to share my latest LO with you all. I really hope to get back into the scrapping groove...been in a little bit of a rut. Anyway, here 'tis:

Credits:
Kit: Sparky Connection by Caged Bird Designs (Freebie for
Scrap Street)

   Next I'm really going to try to scrap with some kits I got from DigiScrap Brasil from my favorite: Dream's Place Atelier! She's my girl! ♥ U Mah!

   Next time I write, hopefully I'll be feeling much better!



No comments:

Post a Comment