Friday, February 25, 2011

Introducing Dream's Place Atelier!

  So you know that Energizer Bunny thread over at DST that keeps going and going? This is the thread that Maressa of Dream's Place Atelier (DPA) (known by her fans as simply "Mah") started. It went a little something like this: post and post and post some more to this thread. Throughout it all, Mah would give out prizes and the goal was to get the thread to be a record-breaker in the forums. Our goal was to hit 1,000 pages...that's 10,000 posts! Well, as you know, we did it! And had a blast and made so many friends while doing it!



   So anyway, Mah is the new resident designer at Zig Zag Scraps! They did an interview with her to introduce her to all they're followers and fans. Ch-ch-check it out >>>here<<< 
And check out her store at Zig Zag here. But if you really want a deal, check out her store at Digiscrappers Brasil!  So many things on sale and this deal:

 
  Make your own bundle for only $6.75!

 And just so you know, this post is not at the bequest of Mah. No one asked me to write this. I did it because I'm a true fan and Mah takes care of her fans. So check her out! Her designs are awesome and she's awesome! Simply put, I, Kate, think that Mah, and her designs at Dream's Place Atelier are:


That is all. 

Love to all! 

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree Kate Mah is AWESOME fab post x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said Kate. I should blog more often, but I forget. LOL. Mah is awesome and the girls are great! I'm proud to say I've most of Mah's kits (I have an allowance.. need I say more?) and they are stupendous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your post on mah , wonderful
    I am very pleased to have met you in the game thanks to DST
    thank you
    hugs

    ReplyDelete