Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What's cookin' good lookin'

Well, here it is...Wednesday. Yes, it's late Wednesday, but it's still Wednesday. Boy, I just typed the word Wednesday A LOT.

So according to my schedule, Wednesday is:


ALRIGHT!! Food! One of my mostest favoritest things in the whole wide world! Well, since it's late, and my posts have been practically novel-size, I'm going to keep this short and sweet and share with you some of my favorite recipes from one of my favorite home cooks, Ree Drummond, aka Pioneer Woman. If you want to eat something good, eat any one of her recipes. The woman knows what she's doing! Without further ado, here's the goods.


Seriously the best mashed potatoes EVAR.


Can you say Mac 'n Cheese?!


It may not sound good. It may not even look good. But eat her dump cake right now.


Amazingly delicious (and actually really healthy) Chicken Tortilla soup.


Creamy Chicken Spaghetti Casserole. Isn't that a lovely descriptive dish title?

Go. Eat and be merry. 


No comments:

Post a Comment