Monday, August 2, 2010

One new follower!

   Since my pathetic plea on Facebook yesterday, I've gotten one new follower. Thanks Jen!
   Yesterday was my birthday, and I had a great day. Once again I'm so thankful for Facebook...it makes staying in touch with friends so easy! You get to be a part of their lives in such an easy way, and it makes planning things a breeze, too! Anyway, I got like 75 "Happy Birthdays" in Facebook yesterday and that makes me smile!! I even got a kidney stone named after me by one of my friends in honor of him passing it on my birthday. How...nice. And then he posted a picture of said kidney stone. Yuck!
   Anyway, Brandon barbequed and we had a nice relaxing day. He took Maylee to the park for a while in the morning and I got to do a little catch-up on computer stuff, since Maylee will NOT let me be on the computer while she's up and about. She says, "No Mommy, come play" and it makes me feel so guilty! Of course I should be playing with my daughter and not messing on the computer! After Maylee went to sleep, I watched one of my obsessions, Next Food Network Star. I could not BELIEVE Brad got kicked off! Well, we were down to the last 5 and whoever got kicked off would have been a shock to me. It's so brutal!!
   I also scrapped a page real quick after Maylee went to bed last night. I've had this idea for a while now, to scrap pictures I've taken on the same day for all the years Maylee's been alive. In case you don't know, there is rarely a day I don't take a picture of my kid. She's almost 2 1/2 years old and I have over 10,000 pictures of her. Yep, you read that right! So here's the page I did with Mel Hains Oh Happy Day kit. Cute!
Have a great day, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment