Sunday, October 10, 2010

Playing catch up

   Finally got around to doing a little scrapping this weekend. I threw together my monthly reviews. I was behind two months! Now that I'm done with my sister's wedding pages, I can start to catch up on my stuff! When I started these monthly reviews, I really liked the backgrounds. They all came together and I liked how they coordinated with one another if you wanted to print them out and put them in a book. Now I'm looking forward to the new year so I can do something new. These seem a little drab to me now that I know so much more about Photoshop and scrapping in general than I did 9 months ago when I was just starting. Anyway, here's August and September, and as usual, they were done with Cuddlebeez 365 pages.



   I have a couple of busy weeks coming up. If you didn't know, my Mom and brother have been living with us for about 2 years now. They moved back here from the Seattle area when Maylee was born. It was a combination of Mom wanting to be near her newest grandbaby and my brother having more support here with school because he's learning and behavior disabled. He's gotten a lot of great help here, though the school wasn't all that great. Anyway, they're moving out at the end of this week and I'm both dreading it and looking forward to it. I know my mom wants to have her own place and not have to worry about being in our house, but it's going to be weird after so long, I think. I'm looking forward to having our house back for our little family, but I'm also kind of bummed. Maylee will still have Grandma with her all day, so things aren't totally changing, but it's still mixed emotions.

   Not sure how much spare time I'll actually get to scrap this week, but I really hope to start up again. I have so many cute pictures to scrap!! I had some time today, but I used that time to get dinners ready for the next week so I won't have to do so much when I get home from work. I made a big pot of soup we'll eat on for the next day or so, I made enough meatballs for two meals and froze them. I also made some oatmeal/chocolate/peanut butter no-bake cookies today. I haven't made no-bake cookies since I was young! And they were pretty dang good! I love to cook, but I'm not much of a baker, so this was the perfect recipe for me.

   Hope everyone has a great week. I'm going to try to get back to my memes and regular posting, so look out! You'll get to read more of my ramblings!

No comments:

Post a Comment