Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Big scrapping news!

   Remember how excited I was to be on my first CT with Jumbbumble Designs?! And remember how I said I wanted ONE CT to dedicate my time to? Well, I loved CTing so much, I went ahead and took two guest spots for the Month of April! I know, I know, I said JUST ONE, but....well. In my defense, all these ladies I"m CTing for are in the same shop, my new home, Polkadotplum (PDP). So let me introduce you to two wonderful ladies and their awesome designs.

Beth, or Designs by Sweet Mesquite is a wonderful woman with awesome designs. You may recognize these LOs I did with her You Make Me Happy kit.


   Beth was one of the first people to welcome me with open arms to PDP, so I'm ecstatic to be working with her stuff!

   The next designer that I'll be CTing for this month is Crystal, or Sugar Pie Scraps. She is such a sweet woman with amazing designs. I really like her style. This is her newest kit, Spring is in the Air.


Here's a LO you may recognize with this one.























And here's a couple  did with her A Fresh Start kit. I LOVE this kit! I love the blue with the black/grey. So beautiful!





















(This one was done with another kit, too, but all elements are from Spring is in the Air. The red paper is not.)

  Sugar Pie Scraps has some cute stuff set to come out this month! I can't wait to start working with it! And Designs by Sweet Mesquite just re-released her kit, Emily, and it's gorgeous! 


 Here's what I did with it.

   I'm very proud of this page, because it was very hard to do, with the cluster "coming out" from between the papers. This digital scrapbooking isn't as effortless as I make it look (LOL!!)

  So that's my big news. I'm so excited! Getting to work with these awesome designers is such fun!

  Anyway, more goodies to come from all these wonderful designers. Stay tuned!

Love to all,

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I'm going to have to purchase the You Make Me Happy kit. I noticed it's S4H.:) Thanks to you for teaching me about that.:))

    By the way, you DO make it seem effortless!

    ReplyDelete