Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter Friends!

I want to wish you all a wonderful Easter! In celebration of Easter, I thought I'd share all my Easter LOs I've done over the years.

Maylee's first Easter. That would be 2009. (She was almost a year old, she was born right after Easter 2008.)
This was a quickpage that came with my printer software. It's kinda cute, but I was just starting out...

Template: 365 Templates by Jumbbumble Designs
It’s a Girl’s World by Farynar’s Wings

 Template: Playing with Paper by Mushy
DYEing for Easter by Sugar Pie Scraps
Font: sfBrooke

Now for 2010.
Sunrise Sorbet (Sunshine Studio's blog train)
(Obviously, I didn't know what shadows were yet LOL)

 Sunrise Sorbet (Sunshine Studio's blog train

And I made a LO when we dyed eggs (for the first time ever) this year. I can't wait to scrap the pictures from Easter day this year!
Template by Ulrika for PolkaDotPlum April template Challenge
DYEing for Easter by Sugar Pie Scraps
Font: Journal

Love to all!

2 comments:

  1. Love how you showcased your pages through the years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were all wonderful! You really should have a book printed one day.

    ReplyDelete