Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

   Wanted to wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving. Though I'm not a very religious person, I do know how truly blessed I am and have so much to be thankful for. After all the food and festivities of Thanksgiving, we'll be putting up our Christmas tree! We usually do it on Thanksgiving evening, but that will all depend on Maylee this year. If she's not tired and cranky after a day of playing with her cousins, we'll put it up tonight. But if we have to wait until tomorrow, that's fine, too.

   Oh, and tomorrow? I'm not getting up at the butt crack of dawn and going shopping. I did that last year. And in the weeks that followed, I found the EXACT same sales that I got up and froze my tookus off for. So I'm not playing that game again. Though I am going to stop by K-Mart today (yes today, on Thanksgiving) because they have an 8GB Memory stick for my camera for $13. And they have a couple board games I wanted to get Maylee for $5. Man, bargains are so hard to pass up!

   In the mood for giving thanks, I made this page a few days ago. I just love the rich colors of this one.

Credits:
Wild Mountain Honey by Raspberry Road

  So be merry and thankful and have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I love EVERYONE!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I'm not a black Friday shopper either! No way, no how. Hope you had a terrific Thanksgiving!!!:)

    ReplyDelete