Monday, October 1, 2012

Make Something Monday

   Let's just pretend the whole last 7 months worth of blog posts are filled with witty and funny stories and beautiful scrapbooking pages. We can all agree on that, can't we? Sound  like a plan?

   So the last 7 months have been...well, time has passed. My last post went into detail about how I had injured my leg and foot. Let me first tell you that now, 7 months later, I'm fine. I'm pretty well healed. I already have osteoarthritis in the site, so I'll have to deal with that for the rest of my life, but other than that, and some run-of-the-mill aches and pains, I'm good. I get to be one of those old ladies that can tell the weather by the cricks and creaks of her bones. As far as the whole healing process, just suffice it to say that it was long and hard, defeating and inspiring, and it's over now. I mean, I'm as healed as I'm going to get, and I'd call myself about 92% "back to normal." That's not bad, right?

   I have missed blogging. For my abundance of readers (of whom I can count on one hand, heh), I'm sorry for just leaving you hanging. Blogging hadn't really even crossed my mind until a while ago, when a friend of mine said, "Hey, when you gonna blog again?" Then I remembered how much fun it was (when I had the inspiration) and how it was another way to connect with people. So I think, for now, I'm going to keep the same loose schedule I was on before.

   That means it's make something Monday and we all knows that means me sharing my favorite hobby - digital scrapbooking. I'm a CTM (creative team member) for so many amazing designers and still enjoy it so much. I've done hundreds of pages in the 7 months I've been gone, so I'm just going to share a favorite page from each of the designers I create for. Here goes...

The Digichick
Full-size image and credits here

Full-size image and credits here

Full-size image and credits here

Full-size image and credits here

Full-size image and credits here

Full-size image and credits here

Full-size image and credits here

Full-size image and credits here

Full-size image and credits here

Full-size image and credits here

Full-size image and credits here

Full-size image and credits here

Full-size image and credits here

Full-size image and credits here

   And that's that. Stay tuned for your regularly scheduled programming!


No comments:

Post a Comment