Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Bizzy

  I feel like I've been going non-stop. I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about. At home, and work, doesn't matter, I've been go-go-going. Brandon and I did get a chance to snuggle up and watch a movie last night. We watched The Blind Side. It was really good. Very heartfelt, good story. I can see why Sandra Bullock earned an Academy Award for it. We really liked it.
   Brandon and Maylee have done a lot of playing outside these last couple of days. She just loves playing outside. It could be pouring and freezing and she'd still want to go out, and she gets so mad at us when we don't let her! She looked so cute in her St. Patty's Day green today. Oh, who am I kidding, she looks cute everyday in everything!
   I added a LibraryThing widget to my blog homepage. These covers are all of books I've read. You can link to them and see what I've rated them and I've even reviewed some of them. I'm trying to add more reviews when I have time. This is a great site if you need to organize your reading list, which I certainly do!
  No new scrapping to show you, but I'm really trying to find time to scrap. I'll leave you with Maylee in her St. Patty's Day finery, which I'm going to try to scrap soon.

1 comment:

  1. Maylee does look cute in her St.Pattys outfit.:) But she always is like you said. Poor Sandra Bullock!! 40 years old before she trusted someone enough to marry them, now this. I'm with you on hoping it isn't true. ~Shawntae

    ReplyDelete