Saturday, March 6, 2010

Today's pages


  So, I did a little shopping this morning. Got a new bag, which will make Hubby ask, "Why do you need another purse?" Cause I do, m'kay? Got my work slacks I needed, too. Got some good deals...used coupons at both department stores I went to. I love bargain shopping!
   When I got home, I finished some scrapping I started this morning before Maylee woke up.  There are some wonderful scrappers that scrap EVERY day. Now as addicted as I am, I don't think I could carve enough time out of every single day to get some scrapping in. Wish I could!! Anyway, some do scrap sets that show something from each day of the month. I decided I'd do a monthly wrap-up and am pretty happy with how they've turned out.

 
  

These were done using kits from CuddleBeez Scraps .  Again, a great freebie site from a wonderful woman sharing her talents with everyone!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment