Saturday, March 6, 2010

Looking forward to spring being sprung

   Today's supposed to be a beautiful day in the STL. I am so ready for a nice warm day. Daddy and M are going to Nana & Papa's today, so I get some time for myself. I'm going to go to the mall real quick (I hate shopping...but I need some new work slacks), coming home to read and scrap!
   Right now I'm reading Jodi Picoult's new book House Rules. She is one of my all-time favorite authors. She really gets you to think of a horrible situation from a viewpoint you would never take. She's one of the few authors that comes out with a book almost every year and hasn't started to lose the good stuff. You know what I'm talking about? Like I love Mary Higgins Clark's old stuff, but her new stuff just isn't any good 'cause I think she's just written too many books and doesn't have any ideas anymore! Anyway, I'm gonna scrap some stuff today from Digital Daisy's Handpicked Freebies, too. So far, I've been able to digital scrapbook at absolutely no cost to me. If you search online for freebies, people offer up their talent and share their stuff. It's so amazing! If you're new to the digital scrapbook scene, try some QuickPages (QPs) first. They've already been designed and layed out for you, you just insert your pic. But I warn anyone...you start scrapping, you'll never stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment