Monday, March 8, 2010

Random randomness

Inspired by my friend Lori, I'm going to give you some random facts about me. Some of them may be a little "duh..." but you may learn a thing or two about me you never knew (like the elbow thing...I'm sure nobody knew that!).

1. I love to read.
2. I have 3 cats: 17-year-old Tuxedo, 15-year old Topey (short for Topaz), and 3-year-old Jellybean.
3. Unlike my friend Lori, I am NOT a very good housekeeper.
4. I may be in the minority, but I really enjoyed high school.
5. I miss my sisters.
6. I watch more Dora the Explorer than the average adult really should.
7. My daughter is not even 2 years old yet and I have almost 9,000 pictures of her. Aah, the age of digital photography!
8. My left elbow is very dry year-round. No matter how much I moisturize, it's always dry!
9. I had my first cavity at the age of 26.
10. I don't like the scent vanilla.
11. I enjoy cooking, but hate baking.
12. I still love my husband all these years later.
13. I'm addicted to Facebook.
14. I love to rearrange the furniture in my house, though my husband isn't a big fan.
15. I keep a list of books I've already read so I don't inadvertently read the same one again.
16. I know all the words to all the songs in the musical "Wicked."
17. I'd rather eat croutons than potato chips.
18. Motherhood is so much better and harder than I'd ever imagined.
19. I hate grocery shopping, but I love eating!
20. I listen to NPR constantly.

Anyone have any randomness to share with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment